Chris "The Crippler" Leben is no stranger inside the octagon, and is one of the most brutal KO artists of all time. Chris joins Vertical Talent Agency LLC and already has shows scheduled for 2021. If you want to meet this MMA LEGEND, book now with firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to see why he is called "The Crippler"? Check out this awesome video compilation from the YouTube channel, Fight Thoughts. Grab your popcorn, you won't want to move and miss this action.
Chris is a mixed martial artist, judge, referee, and bare-knuckle boxer. He has been a professional MMA competitor since 2002, most notably competing in the UFC in the Middleweight division. Chris competed in the now-defunct WEC where he was the inaugural Middleweight Champion. He then appeared in the first season of The Ultimate Fighter reality series. Moving on, he compiled a record of 22 appearances for the UFC organization. Chris celebrated five victories in succession before suffering a knockout loss to future UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva. Chris is regarded and known for his toughness, powerful left hand, focus, and mental stamina.
Coaching and Training Background
· 2002: Started with Team Quest in Portland, OR where he trained under light heavyweight and heavyweight champion, Randy Couture, and Olympic Silver Medalist, and UFC veteran, Matt Lindland.
· 2003: He took up my first coaching position with Team Quest teaching jiu-jitsu and kickboxing.
· 2007-2009: Started working at Icon in Hawaii as the head coach teaching kickboxing, Jiu-Jitsu, and managed fight times while he continued on with my UFC career.
· 2009-2013: Opened my own facility in Hawaii called The Ultimate Fight School teaching kickboxing, boxing, mixed martial arts, wrestling, and Jiu-Jitsu.
· 2015-2020: Coached at the arena in San Diego teaching Jiu-Jitsu, wrestling, and coached the MMA fight team.
· 2016-present: ATC combative instructor course instructor.
· Black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Baret Yoshida.
· Competed in boxing, kickboxing, and mixed martial arts.
· Bare-knuckle fighting
o Chris helps run their fighter tryouts, reviewing and selecting athletes for the promotion.
· Judge and referee for CAMO (California Amateur Martial Arts Organization) from 2016-present in the state of CA.
• All-time leader and UFC Middleweight fights (22) • WEC Middleweight Championship • Gladiator Challenge Middleweight Championship